#General term and conditions
#The availability of information
#Limitations of liability
#Protection of Privacy
#Packaging and Delivery
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Elkosun d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 23, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia, (hereinafter referred to as Elkosun). The content published on the websites:
is the property of Elkosun, and should not be used for purposes with the specified copyright warnings included and may therefore not be copied, reproduced or broadcast in any other way.
The Elkosun General Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2), on the basis of CCIS (Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia) recommendations and international e-business codes. These General Terms and Conditions cover the operation of Elkosun, user rights, and the business relationship between the provider and the
THE AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION
The Provider undertakes to ensure the availability of the following
information to the Buyer:
a) company identity (company name and address, register number),
b) contact details for fast and effective communication (e-mail, phone),
c) key properties of goods or services (including after-sales services and warranties),
d) the availability of items (any item or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable period of time),
e) conditions of delivery of goods or the implementation of services (method, place and period of delivery),
f) all prices shall be stated clearly and unambiguously, with a clear indication of whether they include taxes and shipping fees,
g) method of payment and delivery,
h) duration of the offer,
i) the period within which it is possible to cancel the contract, the conditions of cancellation, and the cost of cancellation (if applicable),
j) the complaint procedure, including the relevant information on a contact person or customer service center.
Elkosun reserves the right to change the website content without prior notice. These General Terms and Conditions are made in accordance with the current Slovenian legislation.
Tržaška cesta 23
Registration No.: 6319637000
Identification No. for VAT: SI46534881
Slovenian Court, Entry No.: 2013/7631
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Elkosun accepts no liability for any consequences arising from the use of the above websites and the content published there. The company accepts no liability for any consequences arising from the information published on the website. Elkosun accepts no liability for any viruses transmitted to users from this website and strongly recommends that users protect themselves from viruses before transferring any information from this website. Elkosun shall not be liable for the occasional
inaccessibility of the website, any inaccurate information or any damage arising from the use of inaccurate or incomplete information. Neither Elkosun nor any other legal or natural entity involved in the design or creation of these websites shall therefore be liable for any damage arising from the access to, use of, or inability to access the information published on these websites, or for any incorrect or incomplete content.
We reserve the right to redirect users to other websites and we accept no liability for their content.
Visitors should not use the content published on Elkosun websites for any purposes. The content is protected by copyright.
Any other use, copying, publication and distribution of the website content or individual parts thereof without permission from Elkosun is prohibited.
By confirming your purchase in the Elkosun online shop, you are confirming and agreeing with the following:
- that you are aged 18 or over;
- that you have read the general terms and conditions, the general terms and conditions of website use, and the conditions of visiting and the scope of online shop operations, owned by Elkosun, and that you have understood the content of the norms;
- that, in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), you are in a legally protected situation, as there are cogent norms that prescribe a high level of uniformity when it comes to operating an online shop, while also preventing the provider from making arbitrary decisions and imposing unacceptable restrictions through the general terms and conditions that do not express respect for you;
- that it is unfortunately impossible for you to set your own conditions when submitting an order or during the implementation of a service; the Elkosun conditions are the most suitable and ensure the highest level of security;
- that you have provided genuine obligatory information that will enable us to carry out the order and undertake the delivery to the desired address; if this is not the case, you are causing an unnecessary risk of incorrect service, thus putting the burden of correct implementation on yourself; in the event of abuse, we reserve the right to act, since we take even the possibility of a risk and unjustified exposure of our online shop extremely seriously and consider that to be a severe violation of our rights;
- that you have read particularly carefully the conditions for the purchase and delivery of items and that you expressly agree that the provider shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from providing incorrect and inaccurate information that is generally verifiable; in keeping with business customs, the customer shall be obliged to immediately bring any such information to the attention of the provider;
- that the information required to perform the service is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act; by voluntarily providing your personal information, you expressly agree with providing it and confirm that you are aware of the purpose of collecting that information (purely for the purposes of processing the order and providing the service);
- an order shall be deemed accepted when it is accepted by the provider; at the same time, a contract of sale shall be deemed to have been concluded;
- all published service prices shall remain valid until cancellation and shall not be altered once the order has been accepted;
- a delivery shall be deemed completed when it is accepted by a person at the address provided as the collection point;
- the customer expressly agrees that the provider shall not be responsible for delivery services and third parties, provided that, upon the customer’s request, the provider immediately provides to the customer the complete and correct documentation relating to the order and particularly to proof of correct shipping. In no event can the damage incurred by the customer exceed the value of the order paid by the customer to the provider;
- all personal information required to submit a complete order will be protected with due care and will not be shared with third parties except where permitted by law. In accordance with the content and duration of individual services, your personal information will be stored only until the end of the deadline for submitting objections related to the protection of consumer rights; after this period, your information will only continue to be stored in cases when your permission has been obtained for including you in our newsletter system and for collecting your information for this purpose.
- the employees and outside associates of the online shop that process and use personal information for the purpose of providing online shop services do so strictly within their competences and authorizations, which they have obtained on the basis of your express agreement, which also serves as the legal framework for the use of personal information; these parties undertake to have absolute respect for your restrictions in the area of privacy, while we undertake to notify you of any unauthorized or inadmissible interference with your privacy field;
- the general terms and conditions of operation have been compiled in accordance with the Slovenian legislation and international regulations and directives; any subjects not covered in these general terms and conditions shall be governed by binding legislation, which the parties shall interpret and apply in accordance with the habits and customs at the location of the provider’s registered office;
- in the event of conflicts arising from the material conditions of sale and online shop operation, your objection and the reasons for it will be judged objectively and fairly; if the conflict cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the complete opinions and business documentation relating to the service shall be submitted for Permanent Arbitration at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, which shall determine the type of procedure, notify both parties of the procedure and resolve the conflict in accordance with the CCIS rules;
- any conflicts arising from orders for online shop services shall be judged according to the Slovenian legislation, regardless of your residence or delivery location. The practice of determining the competent court in accordance with the location of the service provider’s registered office shall be applied in cases when the customer, while submitting the order, opposes the possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution.
Protection of Privacy
Elkosun will protect your personal information from third parties and only use it to provide Elkosun services (sending information materials, offers and invoices) and other necessary communication. Under no circumstances will our users’ information be shared with unauthorized persons.
The Return of Goods and Complaints
The contract of sale between Elkosun and the customer is concluded the moment we confirm the order (an e-mail containing a status update will be sent to the customer). The physical copy of the contract of sale shall be stored at the Elkosun registered office; the customer can access the contract of sale via the confirmation e-mail that was sent when the order was made. From that moment on, all prices and other conditions are final and apply to both parties.
Payment Options in the Elkosun Online Shop
Online shop customers can use payment options:
- transaction to the Elkosun current account (with a pro-forma invoice – the online price applies) – for EU members and customers and non-EU.
The total cost of the purchase and delivery is listed on the invoice. Until the invoice has been paid in full, the items shall remain the property of Elkosun.
Packaging and Delivery
When submitting your order, you can choose where you want the goods to be delivered – to the billing address or to another address. To ensure that your order is delivered as fast as possible, we will always choose the optimum method of delivery: Pošta Slovenije, GLS, UPS, DPD or other forwarders.
Goods ordered in the Elkosun online shop will be shipped as soon as possible – usually the next day if they are on stock.
Deliveries are normally done from one day up to few days depend of destination. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will be shipped on the first business day. As deliveries take place in the morning, it is recommended that you provide a delivery address where you will be available before noon. If the goods cannot be handed to you, the delivery service will leave a note; you can either hone and arrange another delivery or collect the parcel from your nearest post office. If the goods are currently not in stock, customer will be notified by e-mail.
Shipping Fees and Insurance:
The shipping fees are charged in accordance with the current price list. Shipping fees will be added to the purchase price of the products and listed on the invoice. Shipping fees will be added before the order is completed and you will have no further costs once the payment has been made. Elkosun accepts no liability for potential delays in delivery. Elkosun reserves the right to change the delivery price list at any time. Elkosun also reserves the right to choose a different delivery service in order to expedite the delivery process.
Elkosun accepts no liability for the loss or damage of goods in transit. Elkosun also accepts no liability for the loss or damage of goods returned by the customer by post.
To protect your privacy, use of these tools is limited.
|Cookie name||Domain if aplicable||Cookie type||Purpose|
Your choices about cookies
You're always free to decline cookies if your browser permits. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website, and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
More about cookies and browser settings
How do cookies work?
Flash cookies are another kind of cookie we use for security. When you sign in, we create a Flash cookie that gives your computer a unique ID. The next time you sign in, the Flash cookie confirms your computer as a trusted source.
Do I need to change my web browser's cookie settings?
Probably not - most cookies are »session cookies« that automatically disappear from your hard drive once you sign out or close your web browser. The cookies that stay on your computer identify you to the site when you return, so you can continue where you left off. Without the cookie file, we wouldn't recognise you when you came back, so you'd need to re-enter your data each time.
Accepting or deleting cookies in your web browser
Each type of web browser has its own way of managing cookies. To make sure features work properly, check that your browser is set up to accept cookies, and be familiar with how your browser manages cookies.
To learn more, consult your browser's help. We've provided links to the relevant pages for some common browsers.
Managing and deleting cookies
Important: You should only need to delete cookies from your computer if you receive an error message saying that your browser is rejecting cookies.